Executives expect presentations made to them to be crisp, clear, and credible, with the content precisely centered on their needs.
They also expect the presenter to display a strong executive presence -- whether the presenter is actually an executive or not!
This learn-by-doing workshop is built on Mandel’s 25 years of C-Level presentation training and coaching with executives. That extensive experience with senior executives is available here to help your non-executive presenters, who must successfully get their ideas across to some of the highest-stakes audiences in the world -- groups of their own company’s executives.
Presenters will learn how to:
- Prepare their content in a way that will hit the mark with the executives
- Deliver the message with the presence of a person worthy of being in the room
- Build confidence and credibility while communicating with senior groups
- Constructively deal with tough, challenging, and diverting questions
- Interact with executive groups in a “real,” natural way
Professionals, managers, directors, and VPs find this training vital to their success, when their role requires them to present to executives to: Advocate a position or recommendation, evaluate alternatives, review project or business unit progress, and/or report on issues that will affect the executives’ strategic or tactical decision making.
Presenters learn how to elevate their ideas to the executives’ level; organize and tell a compelling executive-centered story; handle tough questions, challenges, and diversions; and display both confidence under pressure and executive presence.
Improve Your Virtual Executive-Level Presentations Also: When presentations to executives need to be made virtually, the essential v-communication skills needed to be successful can be developed as a follow-on to the workshop described above or taught as a separate stand-alone, virtually-delivered, skills-building process. Ask about "Presenting Your Ideas at the Executive Level -- Virtually."
Participants quickly gain powerful presentation skills that "stick," through the proven Mandel skill-building system.
It is a practical, real-world, learn-by-doing approach:
- Skills built to strengthen both what is said (by using the proprietary Mandel BLUEPRINT® and SCIPAB®Methodology) and how it is said (by building professional "Executive Presence" delivery skills)
- Tight links to your organization's current business issues, initiatives, and communications objectives
- Intense focus on real-world performance improvement and on-the-job applications
- Numerous learn-by-doing practice presentations
- Expert, individualized, in-the-moment coaching
- Immediate videotaped feedback
This sound, highly interactive learning process rapidly develops skills that can pay huge dividends for participants in their current roles and throughout their careers.