When a presenter’s content is technically dense or highly complicated, audience attention can wander and understanding can evaporate. In this two day training workshop, technical professionals learn how to hold an audience’s interest and ensure comprehension of data that may otherwise be considered “dry” or “too technical.”
This two day workshop builds the skills needed to effectively present technical or data-rich information to both technical and non-technical audiences with clarity, confidence, and credibility.
In this workshop, technical professionals work with their own real-world content. Skills are built quickly through the use of the proprietary Mandel Blueprint process (to organize technical information for maximum comprehension), multiple practice presentations, video-taped feedback and professional personalized coaching.
Participants develop their individual delivery style and master the presentation skills that will earn the greatest respect for their ideas and information:
- Adapting their content for each unique audience – technical or non-technical
- Being concise and clear
- Communicating with confidence
- Using visuals effectively
- Handling tough or challenging questions effectively and credibly
- Encouraging and managing audience interaction
Technical professionals who possess strong presentation skills can help advance great ideas, move a sale forward, strengthen customer relationships and advance important internal initiatives, as well as strengthen their own careers.
Participants quickly gain powerful presentation skills that "stick," through the proven Mandel skill-building system.
It is a practical, real-world, learn-by-doing approach:
- Skills built to strengthen both what is said (by using the proprietary Mandel BLUEPRINT® and SCIPAB®Methodology) and how it is said (by building professional "Executive Presence" delivery skills)
- Tight links to your organization's current business issues, initiatives, and communications objectives
- Intense focus on real-world performance improvement and on-the-job applications
- Numerous learn-by-doing practice presentations
- Expert, individualized, in-the-moment coaching
- Immediate videotaped feedback
This sound, highly interactive learning process rapidly develops skills that can pay huge dividends for participants in their current roles and throughout their careers.