Mandel Communications Blog
February 20, 2014
Have you ever had a conversation with someone who averted eye contact with you? It feels awkward and off-putting, at worst. At best, it can be difficult to connect with what that person is saying. A presentation is a conversation with your audience. The degree to which you use eye contact effectively will help you and your audience feel more comfortable and engaged.
January 16, 2014
Have you ever attended a webcast or virtual meeting that bored you to tears? Were you more engaged with email or Facebook, than with the faceless presenter droning on over your phone or computer's speakers? Virtual presentations don't have to be boring. Here's how to grab and keep your audience's attention.
January 09, 2014
"Death by PowerPoint" is very much alive and well. Learn how to spare your audience the pain. Gain three easy tips for dramatically improving your presentation slides.
January 02, 2014
Do presentation skills really matter today? Much more than you think. Your ability to present well could mean the difference between status quo and success.
- How to Get in the Habit of Being a Great Listener
- Want to Be a Better Listener? Then Learn How to Be Heard
- Better Decisions Faster: 3 High-Performer Strategies That Get Results
- How to Deal With Speaking Anxiety During Your Presentation
- How to Deal With Speaking Anxiety Before Your Presentation
- Better Decisions Faster: 3 Keys to Making It Happen
- 6 Reasons to Invest in People Skills
- 3 Tips to Help Salespeople Generate Higher Margins
- Fewer Data Dumps, More Discussions
- 6 Crucial Tips from a Speaking Coach