Think and Speak for Results™
About This WorkshopDevelop the critical thinking and speaking skills to create and present logically strong, contextually relevant, emotionally appealing, highly comprehensible ideas that stand out and speak right to the head, heart, needs, and aspirations of your listeners.
Build these skills:
- Critical thinking
- Articulate messaging
- Authentic engagement
- Meaningful interaction
- Memorable visual storytelling
- Confident delivery with executive presence
Face-to-Face with Instructor
Why This WorkshopRegularly, business deals are lost, recommendations bypassed, and game-changing ideas ignored because the presenter couldn't communicate with clarity, credibility, and confidence.
Don't let poor presentation skills be an obstacle to your success. Build the critical thinking and public speaking skills needed to make your best ideas heard.
- Set goals for your presentation
- Understand and anticipate audience needs
- Organize content into a clear, audience-centric flow
- Link content to audience care-abouts
- Create a listener-focused opening to your presentation
- Use color spots to enhance retention of your message
- Master a balanced posture to increase confidence
- Pause to gather thoughts and make a point
- Use eye contact to connect and build trust
- Move with purpose to engage listeners
- Use gestures for emphasis
- Create interest using vocal and facial animation
- Use visuals to enhance engagement
- Encourage audience interaction
- Handle tough questions
- Adapt face-to-face skills to virtual communications
- Close with a strong call to action
- Strengthen what you say (THINK)
- Improve how you say it (SPEAK)
- Motivate your audience to listen
- Move people to your desired action
- Increase the sharing of ideas across the organization
- Inspire enthusiasm about your ideas and recommendations
- Help people make better decisions—faster!
In sales, every presentation is an opportunity to make a significant impact. This course has helped me make the most of those opportunities. I highly recommend this course for anyone who desires to take their presentation effectiveness to a new level. I've already recommended this course to several of my friends and colleagues!
- Daniel Hebert, Senior Manager