Testing Landing page

COMMUNICATION TRAINING IS THE PATH TO CREATIVITY AND PRODUCTIVITY

At Mandel, we teach individuals and teams how to leverage critical thinking and speaking skills to present ideas with clarity and confidence, captivate listeners and influence better decision-making. But how do you measure the impact of those skills? How do you turn soft skills into hard dollars and maximize the full value and benefit of your people?

REAL WORLD RESULTS

Our partners have seen significant outcomes in terms of talent retention, culture change, and overall performance. They often report that Mandel leaners are more effective at accelerating key business decisions and moving projects forward.

In fact, a leading global oil & gas company with whom we partner, reported that a 26-year-old employee who took part in our training solution, stood in front of room of executives, asked for a $20 million dollar project approval, and got it.

GLOBAL REACH & CAPABILITIES

We train digitally or in-person training in 14 languages and across 75 countries. No matter the language, location or physical constraint, we can train your teams – one-on-one or in groups, virtually, digitally or face-to-face on-site. Participants can attend one continuous session or consume the training in small bites. Many clients choose a blended approach, combining two or more delivery modalities into a single training solution.

HERE ARE THE NUMBERS

96% of learners applied our training within first 6 weeks, leaving just 4% scrap vs. industry average of 45%*

91% said Mandel training is “much better” than other training in terms of career development

92% of learners feel our training is a worthwhile investment in their career development—33% better than pre-training levels!

HIGH LEARNER SATISFACTION RATES
  • Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 79.3% vs industry benchmark of 32%
  • 91% said Mandel training is “much better” or “somewhat better” than other training
  • 83% of learners would recommend Mandel training to others
ABOUT THIS RESEARCH

In this independent study, KnowledgeAdvisors (now CEB by Gartner) surveyed learners from around the world representing 55 companies—including 8 of the Fortune 100—to understand the long-term quantifiable benefits and business impact of Mandel’s solutions.
The top 5 learner roles among respondents were: sales, IT professionals, management, engineering, and consulting.

“SCI-PAB gave us a simple approach for distilling information and making an audience absolutely clear and aware of what they need to know. It taught us how to spotlight what’s at stake in emotional terms, and guide people toward making smarter, more informed decisions.”

– Procurement Lead – Global 1000 Firm

BENEFITS

Our learning solutions are agile, customizable and technology-driven. Here are just a few of the audience segments that have seen remarkable results:

  • Sales
  • Marketing
  • Technical
  • Engineering
  • Learning & Development/HR

GET IN TOUCH

GAIN CONFIDENCE. CLARIFY IDEAS. CAPTIVATE LISTENERS. CREATE RESULTS