Research Shows Mandel Delivers Quantifiable Value
Based on research conducted by KnowledgeAdvisors, participants in Mandel's programs gain substantial skills and business value as a result of our training.
On-the-Job Application and Performance Improvement
- 96% applied training within the first 6 weeks, leaving just 4% scrap—much better than the learning industry average of 45% scrap*
- 92% feel training is a worthwhile investment in their career development
- 81% feel confident in their communications skills after training—33% better than pre-training levels
Learners Recommend Mandel
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 79.3%, compared to a communications industry benchmark of 32%
- 91% said Mandel training is “much better” or “somewhat better” than other training they've received
- 83% of learners would recommend Mandel training to others
Performance Improvement Contributors Specific to Mandel
- High-quality instructors
- Proprietary tools and job aids such as SCIPAB®
About This Research
KnowledgeAdvisors, a CEB Company, is the world's leading provider of analytics solutions for talent development professionals. Metrics that Matter® is their flagship software solution for learning measurement evaluation.
In this independent study, KnowledgeAdvisors surveyed learners from around the world representing 55 companies—including 8 of the Fortune 100—to understand the long-term quantifiable benefits and business impact of Mandel's solutions.
The top 5 learner roles among respondents were: sales, IT professionals, management, engineering, and consulting.
To learn more about this research, please contact us.
*CEB 2014 Training Effectiveness Dashboard.