Has your organization ever failed to achieve a new business strategy, initiative, or project?
The strategy may not have been wrong.
More likely, people weren't prepared or trained on the presentation, influence, or collaboration skills needed to effectively execute it.
For your learning and development strategy to be effective, it must be linked to business goals.
That requires a consultative approach. No cookie cutting allowed.
What Do You Want to Achieve?
Mandel begins each customer relationship by determining the business outcome you want to achieve.
From there, we work with you to assess your organization’s current state and determine what skills are needed to achieve your strategy. We then design a training solution that is tightly aligned with your objectives.
We consider what success looks like from all organizational perspectives.
We design solutions that consider what success means to all stakeholders — you, your individual learners, managers, engagement sponsors, and funding executives or organizations.
The Mandel Engagement Model
Mandel’s Engagement Model is designed to ensure we understand your business challenges and goals—and then tightly link our training and coaching programs to them.
Discovery & Design
- Identify the skills required to implement your strategy.
- Determine how to ensure those skills are employed on the job.
- Design a solution that will enable your training audience to master the required skills.
- Identify how we will measure success.
- Educate Mandel coaches and trainers about your goals and critical business issues.
- Distribute briefs that communicate to trainers key information regarding your industry, goals, initiatives, and care-abouts of the participant audience.
- Deliver the solution in the training format and duration that is best for you and your audience.
- Reinforce learning, to ensure new skills are applied on the job.
- Measure results to assess the impact on your organization’s success.