Think & Speak for Results for Sales Professionals™
Moment of Truth Presentation Skills
Your sales success is often determined by your ability to present your ideas effectively. And, what you say is every bit as important as how you say it. To win consistently, you must be masterful at both.
In this workshop, learn to thrive in an unforgiving sales presentation environment. Gain the Moment of Truth Readiness® skills, so that your customers will:
- Understand your message.
- See the value in it.
- Trust you.
- Set goals for your presentation
- Understand and anticipate customer needs
- Organize content into a clear, customer-centric flow
- Link content to customer care-abouts
- Create a listener-focused opening to your presentation
- Use color spots to enhance retention of your message
- Master a balanced posture to increase confidence
- Use pauses to gather thoughts and make a point
- Use eye contact to connect and build trust
- Move with purpose to engage listeners
- Use gestures for emphasis
- Create interest using vocal and facial animation
- Use visuals to enhance engagement
- Encourage audience interaction
- Handle challenging questions
- Ask-thought provoking questions to uncover customer needs
- Adapt face-to-face skills to virtual communications
- Close with a strong call to action
- Presentation Planner: A tool to help you gather info about your audience and what's important to them
- Mandel BLUEPRINT®: A framework for structuring your opening, main points, and closing
- ARM™ (Align, Respond, Maintain): A model for handling tough questions and objections
- Composure and Energy™: A summary of the key skills needed to demonstrate executive presence.
- Self-Coaching Worksheet: A checklist for tracking feedback − your own and others' − on your skill development
- Virtual Presentation Skills Tips: Best practices for presenting in a virtual environment
- Based on learn-by-doing activities that produce skills that stick
- Designed to bridge the gap between knowing what to do and how to do it
- Linked to your organization’s current business issues, initiatives, and goals
- Focused on real world performance improvement and on-the-job application
- Enlivened by built-in practice sessions
- Supported by expert, individualized, in-the-moment coaching
- Enriched by immediate videotaped feedback