The Credible Presenter™
In just one action-packed day, reduce your presentation anxiety and transform into a credible presenter. You'll learn, apply, and practice these three essential skills:
- Design content that makes your audience care.
- Deliver your content with believable conviction.
- Defend your content without getting defensive.
The truth is, most professionals have to present important info and ideas to others nearly everyday. And while not everyone needs to be a presentation rock star, they do need to be credible if they want others to take them and their ideas seriously.
This training program builds better overall communicators: people who are able to confidently present their ideas with credibility and conviction in almost any context — virtually, in-person, or in writing.
- Set goals for your presentation
- Understand and anticipate audience needs
- Organize content into a clear, audience-centric flow
- Link content to audience care-abouts
- Create a listener-focused opening to your presentation
- Pause to gather thoughts and make a point
- Use eye contact to connect and build trust
- Master a balanced posture to increase confidence
- Use gestures for emphasis
- Create interest using vocal and facial animation
- Embrace tough questions with confidence
- Analyze → Anchor → Agenda: A process for creating clear, concise, value-laden messages that target audience “care abouts”
- Mandel BLUEPRINT®: A framework for structuring your opening, main points, and closing
Anticipate → Acknowledge → Answer: A methodology for handling tough questions with confidence
- Based on learn-by-doing activities that produce skills that stick
- Bridges the gap between knowing what to do and how to do it
- Focused on performance improvement
- Enlivened by built-in practice sessions
- Enriched by videotaped feedback
- Supported by structured peer-to-peer coaching, guided by Mandel facilitator