Virtually Present Your Ideas at the Executive Level™
About This ProgramEarn the confidence of senior-level executives by communicating with executive presence.
Master the specific techniques needed to navigate virtual meetings with executives.
Learn what it takes to successfully present and sell your ideas to the corner office — whether inside or outside your organization.
Why This ProgramTime. Executives have too little of it. That's why they expect any virtual presentation you make to them to be crisp, clear, and credible — and focused squarely on what's important to them.
- Prepare content that will get through to an executive in a virtual environment
- Organize and tell compelling executive-centered stories
- Deliver with the presence of a person worthy of their time
- Project composure, confidence, and credibility under pressure in virtual situations
- Handle tough, challenging, and diverting questions
- Interact authentically with senior executives
- Presentation Planner: A tool to help you gather info about your audience and what's important to them
- Mandel BLUEPRINT®: A framework for structuring your opening, main points, and closing
- ARM™ (Align, Respond, Maintain): A model for handling tough questions and objections
- Self-Coaching Worksheet: A checklist for tracking feedback − your own and others' − on your skill development
- Virtual Presentation Skills Tips: Best practices for presenting in a virtual environment
- Based on learn-by-doing activities that produce skills that stick
- Designed to bridge the gap between knowing what to do and how to do it
- Linked to your organization’s current business issues, initiatives, and goals
- Focused on real world performance improvement and on-the-job application
- Enlivened by built-in practice sessions
- Supported by expert, individualized, in-the-moment coaching
- Enriched by immediate videotaped feedback
Featured Case Study