Progress often depends on a person’s ability to influence the action of others. Stories, metaphors, and analogies connect deeply with listeners, much more so than “just the facts.” Stories help people find clarity amid the chaos, propelling them down the path to their desired outcome more quickly.
Influence with Stories equips participants with essential storytelling skills to help them:
- Understand why stories matter
- Identify different types of stories
- Decide when and how to use storytelling skills
- Define the key parts of every story
- Practice crafting and telling a story to an audience