Make the Executive Connection™
Selling higher has become a business imperative — but it remains a skill that many sales professionals struggle to achieve. Demystify the core principles involved in executive-level sales success and learn how to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the executive's world.
- Make the most of your time with executive buyers.
- Create and sustain an engaging executive-level dialogue.
Learn how to consciously and skillfully build more rewarding business relationships with executives.
- Earn the right to proceed with a conversation
- Build and maintain rapport through good times and bad
- Ask thought-provoking questions to achieve a deeper level of mutual understanding regarding the executive's and the organization's situation
- Provide industry-specific and business-specific info that executives value
- Level openly and honestly with executives
- Open up future opportunities during your discussions
- Handle difficult questions with executive presence
- Demonstrate a valued commitment to the executive’s success
- Conversation Planner: A tool to help you gather info about your listeners and what's important to them
- Mandel BLUEPRINT®: A framework to help you structure your opening, main points, and closing
- ARM™ (Align, Respond, Maintain): A model for handling tough questions and objections
- Composure and Energy™: A summary of the key skills needed to demonstrate executive presence
- Thought-Provoking Questions: A job aid with questions that explore perspectives, possibilities, and feelings to guide conversations to a deeper level
- Based on learn-by-doing activities that produce skills that stick.
- Designed to bridge the gap between knowing what to do and knowing how to do it
- Linked to your organization’s current business issues, initiatives, and goals
- Focused on real world performance improvement and on-the-job application
- Enlivened by built-in practice sessions
- Supported by expert, individualized, in-the-moment coaching
- Enriched by immediate videotaped feedback