Public Workshop: Think and Speak for Results™
Moment of Truth Presentation Skills
About This WorkshopWhen it comes to making a successful presentation, which is more important: what you say or how you say it? To win consistently, you must be masterful at both.
In this workshop, gain the Moment of Truth Readiness® skills you need, so that listeners will:
- Understand your message.
- See the value in what you're saying.
- Trust you.
Face-to-Face with Instructor
Why This WorkshopRegularly, business deals are lost, recommendations bypassed, and game-changing ideas ignored, because the presenter couldn't communicate in a concise and compelling way.
Poor presentation skills should never be an obstacle to your success.
- Set goals for your presentation
- Understand and anticipate audience needs
- Organize content into a clear, audience-centric flow
- Link content to audience care-abouts
- Create a listener-focused opening to your presentation
- Use color spots to enhance retention of your message
- Master a balanced posture to increase confidence
- Pause to gather thoughts and make a point
- Use eye contact to connect and build trust
- Move with purpose to engage listeners
- Use gestures for emphasis
- Create interest using vocal and facial animation
- Use visuals to enhance engagement
- Encourage audience interaction
- Handle tough questions
- Adapt face-to-face skills to virtual communications
- Close with a strong call to action
Build your communications moment of truth readiness. Gain the ability to:
- Strengthen what you say
- Improve how you say it
- Motivate your audience to listen
- Move people to your desired action
- Increase the sharing of ideas across the organization
- Create greater understanding among business units
Mandel reinforces both sides of the presentation coin – content and delivery. From a content perspective, the BLUEPRINT® provides an easy, logical model to use especially when you have to build a presentation from scratch with minimal notice.
- Vice President, Worldwide Marketing & Communications