Great Communicators Make the Best Leaders
Your executives need to be able to:
- Project Passion
- Demonstrate Knowledge
- Articulate Goals
- Defend Positions or Communicate Through Crises
- Persuade People to Their Vision
Mandel helps leaders build the skills needed to win the trust, confidence, and commitment of others.
Experienced Coach for Fortune 1000 Leaders
Executives who are great communicators can:
- Engage and empower employees
- Build investor confidence in your company's vision and strategy
- Increase customer trust in your company's ability to deliver
Put Mandel's 30+ years' experience coaching leaders at Fortune 1000 companies to work for you.
The Masco Case Study
"We wanted to transform how we communicate with our customers, with Wall Street and with each other. Mandel and SCI-PAB upped our game and got us there."
– Keith Allman, CEO of Masco Corporation.
Download the case study to learn how Mandel Communications partnered with Keith Allman to enable positive change and transformational leadership.
Who Is Executive Coaching For?
- Executives who want to improve their communication skills in minimal time
- Executives who need to quickly make a positive impact when the stakes are high (e.g., keynote presentation, shareholder/investor conference call, company-wide meeting, media interview...)
Rapid Skill Improvement
Executives quickly learn how to:
- Organize content to maximize interest and understanding
- Be clear and concise in spoken communications
- Build trust and credibility using non-verbal communication skills
- Use visual aids and storytelling to increase audience engagement
- Interact authentically with audience members
- Deal constructively with challenging questions
- Tailor content and delivery for different audiences
- Influence listeners to gain their commitment and buy-in
Highly Individualized Approach
1-on-1 Executive Coaching is designed to help leaders effectively conceptualize, organize, and present strategic and tactical information.
- Tailored to individual needs and goals
- Learn-by-doing exercises
- Videotaped practice sessions
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses
- Expert in-the-moment feedback from only the most senior Mandel coaches
- Executive Coaching takes place in 1/2-day sessions
- Number of sessions varies by baseline skills and improvement goals
Poor Communication Can Be Costly
Because the stakes are so high for executives, poor communication causes more than confusion—it can erode the confidence and trust of entire markets.
Are Your Executives Ready?
Mandel has a proven track record of working with executives at beloved and world-renowned companies to strengthen their leadership communication skills.
- Face-to-face, virtual, and blended training and coaching programs
- Measurable results
- Trusted by Fortune 500 companies
- Handcrafted to match your business goals
- Best-in-industry executive coaches and trainers
- Globally delivered, localized by audience
- Proven instructional design and training methods