Participants in this workshop develop the interaction, influence, and conversation skills to rapidly gain and sustain the buy-in of even the most skeptical stakeholders and decision-shy customers.
If you think about it, most sales problems—long buying cycles, missed quotas, small deal sizes, and lost deals—aren’t due to poor methodology. They’re due to a conversation skills problem.
The same is true for innovation. Development of great ideas—new products, processes, partnerships—grinds to a halt when employees can’t influence others to buy into those ideas.
Learn how to think through the business problem, opportunity, and/or topic you're preparing to discuss. Define and articulate its important to the individual(s) you need to influence. Then, learn how to organize the conversation in a proven storyboard framework. And discover how to use strategic inquiry (questioning) to reach a clear, mutual, and actionable commitment.
During the workshop, practice vital conversation and questioning skills:
- Audience mindset assessments and analysis
- Collaborative messaging
- Summarizing to move forward
- Advocating for action
- Gaining commitment
- Defining next steps
- The Mandel Blueprint®
- 4-Step Conversation Cycle
- 3 video recorded and coached exercises
- One-to-one coaching by a Mandel facilitator
- Real-world simulation and on-the-job application
- Learn-by-doing application
- Multi-skill integrated learning
- Video recorded exercises
- Highly interactive simulations
- Structured individual coaching