The Extraordinary Presenter™
Public Speaking Skills Training
About This WorkshopDevelop the critical thinking and speaking skills to create and present logically strong, contextually relevant, emotionally appealing, highly comprehensible ideas that stand out and speak right to the head, heart, needs, and aspirations of your listeners.
Build these skills:
- Critical thinking
- Articulate messaging
- Authentic engagement
- Meaningful interaction
- Memorable visual storytelling
- Confident delivery with executive presence
Face-to-Face with Instructor
Why This ProgramThe key to business success lies in making great decisions. Decisions that turn your best ideas into profitable products, processes, and relationships.
When you can't present your ideas with credibility and impact, decision-making suffers.
Presentations that lack clarity and purpose are paralyzing. Instead of helping decision making, they hurt it. Listeners end up confused and unsure of how to move forward.
Extraordinary presentations improve decision time and decision quality, enhancing your ability to achieve your most important sales, innovation, and performance goals.
Learn ToThink critically about the topic you're planning to present—specifically, its relevance and importance to your audience.
Organize your content using a proven storyboard framework and deliver it in a clear, engaging and convincing fashion.
Apply and practice these vital face-to-face and virtual presentation skills:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Content organization
- Use of visuals
- Q&A interaction
- Maintaining executive presence when receiving push-back or difficult questions
- Presentation Planner: A tool to help you gather info about your audience and what's important to them
- Mandel BLUEPRINT®: A framework for structuring your opening, main points, and closing
- ARM™ (Align, Respond, Maintain): A model for handling tough questions and objections
- Self-Coaching Worksheet: A checklist for tracking feedback − your own and others' − on your skill development
- Virtual Presentation Skills Tips: Best practices for presenting in a virtual environment
- Learn-by-doing application
- Multi-skill integrated learning
- Video recorded exercises
- Highly interactive simulations
- Structured individual coaching
In sales, every presentation is an opportunity to make a significant impact. This course has helped me make the most of those opportunities. I highly recommend this course for anyone who desires to take their presentation effectiveness to a new level. I've already recommended this course to several of my friends and colleagues!
- Daniel Hebert, Senior Manager