2 billion people are on Facebook.1 500 million people are on LinkedIn.2 And 328 million are on Twitter.3
Are you one of them? Then, we want to connect with you!
If you haven’t already, please follow us on any of the sites below:
Top 3 Reasons to Follow Us We'd like to think there are lots of terrific reasons, but here are the top 3:
(1) Get quick tips and techniques to help you communicate better.
(2) Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and special events.
(3) Easily connect with us where and when it’s most convenient for you.
We promise not to over-share, overwhelm you, or clog up your social feeds. Our goal is to be a valuable resource.
Your Chance to Win—Limited Time Only!Before July 17th, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook and then share any Mandel blog post using the hashtag #THINKMandel.
When you do, you’ll be entered for your chance to win a complimentary seat (a $1495 value) in our Public Workshop: Think & Speak for Results™.
Two winners will be able to select any of our 2017 public workshops currently being offered in nine cities across the U.S. View the 2017 Workshop Schedule here.
(2) Share the Mandel blog post of your choice using hashtag: #THINKMANDEL
To Enter, Follow These StepsHere's how to enter on or before July 17th for your chance to win:
(1) Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook.
Two lucky winners will be selected on July 18, 2017.
Good luck and see you on Facebook or in the Twitterverse (or elsewhere in social media land)!
Do you know SCIPAB®? It's Mandel's 6-step method used by hundreds of thousands of professionals to get better results—faster—even in the short conversations, voicemails, and emails that happen every day. Get your SCIPAB® pocket prompt here.
3 The Motley Fool
- Communication Rules for Fast-Growth Companies
- Your Personal Brand? It's How Others See You
- Questions I Wish I'd Asked (How to Improve Sales Conversations)
- How Much Do People Remember From Your Presentations?
- Two Important Tips for Better Leadership Communications
- Relying on Your Dog? Time to Get Another Opinion
- No Time for Training?
- The Power of "What If" Storytelling
- The Price of Poor Communication May Shock You
- The Secrets to Financial Storytelling (Why Data-Driven Presentations Fail)