Heather directs Mandel’s marketing, branding, and communications strategies, in collaboration with the Executive Team. In addition, Heather leads Mandel’s public and industry relations activities. Prior to joining Mandel in 2010, Heather held several marketing and communications roles within the learning and training industry and is an active member of the Association for Talent Development (ATD-ASTD); Training Industry, Inc.; eLearningGuild; and the Association of Briefing Program Managers (ABPM). Heather holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Davis, and has completed graduate courses in business and entrepreneurship at the University of Washington.
Unpredictable schedules. Different locations. On-the-job demands. Has rolling out live training to thousands at once been a challenge? Announcing The Breakthrough Communicator ONLINE — state-of-the-art, high-impact, semi-synchronous, world-class communications training. Now, train 1000+ professionals anytime, anywhere, on any device. Personalized. Social. Hands-on. Effective. Build stronger communication skills — faster and at scale. Read the blog to learn more.
Curiosity makes learning possible. Ultimately, it’s a powerful driver of innovation and progress. So what does it take to make colleagues, customers, and other decision-makers CURIOUS enough to want to learn more? How can you communicate in a way that inspires curiosity for your ideas, your products, and your solutions? Read this week’s blog to find out.
- Questions I Wish I'd Asked (How to Improve Sales Conversations)
- How Much Do People Remember From Your Presentations?
- Two Important Tips for Better Leadership Communications
- Relying on Your Dog? Time to Get Another Opinion
- No Time for Training?
- The Power of "What If" Storytelling
- The Price of Poor Communication May Shock You
- The Secrets to Financial Storytelling (Why Data-Driven Presentations Fail)
- Using Artificial Intelligence for Communication Training Reinforcement
- How to Communicate to Break Through the Noise in 2018