As the year comes to a close, here's a look back at Mandel's most popular skill-building content of 2017.Three themes emerged from the topics you liked best:
1) How to be a better listener
2) How to create credible, attention-grabbing messages
3) How to tell stories that multiply your message
Whether trying to make a great first impression, give a persuasive presentation, or convince others to support your idea, how you communicate is fundamental to your success.
Prepare to be successful next year. To help you get started, we’ve curated the following list of the most downloaded content from across our website, blogs, social media, and campaigns.
1) How To Be a Better Listener
- Being a Great Listener: Improve your listening skills with these habit transformations.
2) How to Create Credible, Attention-Grabbing Messages
- Credible Messaging: The Missing Driver of Business Performance: Build the credible messaging skills needed to turn your best ideas into reality.
- Engineering the First 60 Seconds of Conversation: Make a powerful first impression.
- Post-Presentation Depression: How to go from good to great as a presenter.
- Two Types of Brain Freezes We All Experience: Get tips on how to cure both.
3) How to Tell Stories That Multiply Your Message
- Storytelling Essentials: Discover simple rules that all great stories follow and that ANYONE can master.
- Lessons From a Master Storyteller: Build storytelling skills by observing how master storytellers work.
*BONUS INFOGRAPHICS*Infographics were among the most downloaded content Mandel offered. If you missed these, grab yours today!
- SCIPAB® Pocket Prompt: Get the 6 steps to better conversations, presentations, emails, etc.
- Conference ROI: Make your conference wildly successful by prepping speakers to exceed attendee expectations.
- Why Early Cycle Selling Skills Matter: Build value from the very first sales conversation.
I hope you find these resources helpful as you prepare for the year ahead. From all of us at Mandel, best wishes for a healthy and rewarding 2018!
- Two Important Tips for Better Leadership Communications
- Relying on Your Dog? Time to Get Another Opinion
- No Time for Training?
- The Power of "What If" Storytelling
- The Price of Poor Communication May Shock You
- The Secrets to Financial Storytelling (Why Data-Driven Presentations Fail)
- Using Artificial Intelligence for Communication Training Reinforcement
- How to Communicate to Break Through the Noise in 2018
- Most Popular Skill-Building Content of 2017
- A Holiday SCIPAB and Wish for You