Mark started working with Mandel in 2021. He is the founder and Managing Partner of The Crucible Group which helps leaders and teams be more effective with each other and the objectives they’re working towards. The Crucible Group is a guild of government, academic, and private sector leaders that believe development as a leader is grounded in the challenging experiences they have complimented by assessments, coaching, and dialogue.Mark has experience in leadership development and strategic planning at Northwestern Mutual and GE Healthcare. Additionally, he has over 20 years of experience as an Army officer serving in a myriad of leadership positions in the United States, Afghanistan, and Iraq. You can reach Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many reasons why we struggle with listening, and there are a lot of factors that go into the communication exchange between people.
Fortunately, there are a few simple things that all people in all roles can embrace to be better listeners.
- How to deliver impactful, engaging hybrid meetings
- Leading a Virtual Team Means Doing Things Differently
- Are You Really Listening?
- 4 Listening Tips for Improving Your Virtual Meetings
- The Irresistible Power of Stories in Virtual Selling
- The Top Sales Skill for 2021!
- Top Virtual Communication Mistakes – and How to Overcome Them in 2021!
- Tell a Story. Close a Deal. Even on Zoom.
- Throwback: Why Appreciation Matters in Life and at Work
- Tips for Communicating Effectively While Wearing a Mask