Whether a percentage of your people already work remotely, or you’re developing remote workforce readiness for this current environment, it can be helpful to brush up on strategies to build virtual communication skills. Mandel is no stranger to virtual delivery expertise. That’s why we put together a digest of our most insightful articles on optimizing virtual communication skills.
This collection explores the finer points of understanding, preparing for, and navigating virtual interactions. Take a look:
- 8 Ways to Take the Pain Out of Virtual Meetings
Web meetings and conference calls can be boring, disruptive, and irritating, even. Do they have to be unproductive and awkward? Definitely not! Here are eight things you can do to take the pain and suffering out of your virtual meetings.
- What Virtual Communication Skill Do Most People Lack?
What's the one virtual communication skill that nearly everyone struggles with? Delivery. Poor delivery skills get magnified in virtual settings. The good news? Anyone can improve their virtual delivery skills with these helpful tips.
- Winging It Is Not a Good Webcast Strategy
The webcast is a more difficult medium to master than most assume. But there are things you can do right now to improve your delivery and head off a virtual disaster. Understand the elements of great virtual presenting to get the best results.
- How Video Improves Virtual Communication and Strengthens Relationships
When used effectively, video can transform virtual meetings from ineffectual to productive. However, not everyone loves being on camera. Here are some steps you can take to increase your comfort with video calls and vastly improve your virtual relationships.
- Text-Laden Slides Sink Webinars
Want to ensure your next virtual presentation won’t sink under the weight of text overload? Here are three actionable tips you can implement immediately to help you grab a hold of and keep your audience's attention.
- How to Bring Your Virtual Presentation to Life
Have you ever attended a webcast or virtual meeting that bored you to tears? Were you more engaged with email or Facebook than with the faceless presenter droning on over your phone or computer's speakers? Virtual presentations don't have to be boring. Here's how to grab and keep your audience's attention.
How We Can Help
In this time of remote workforces, sustain your training strategies with Mandel. Whether its Virtual, Online or Digital experiences, we’ve got you covered.
- How can we make socially-distanced collaboration work?
- Tips for Effective Communication when Working Remotely
- Sustaining Your Training Strategies During Covid-19 Outbreak
- Want to be a User Conference Hero? Follow These 5 Practical Speaker Tips
- Empathy: The Secret Ingredient for Successful Business Meetings
- Human and Digital Transformation through Learning in 2020
- Why Don’t People Respond to My Emails?
- How to Make Your Next Team Offsite Wildly Productive
- Should I Use the TED Talk Format for My Business Presentation?
- How Well Does Your Team Handle Tough Questions?