August 24, 2017
Of all the experiences I’ve had in my career, building a committed, loyal, high-performing global team of trainers has been the most rewarding. But along with the energy and excitement of working with colleagues around the world, came the challenges of team building and communicating across time zones, languages, and cultures. This week, I’d like to share some things the past decade has taught me—and others at Mandel—about how to effectively lead, communicate, and collaborate on a global scale.
- Redefine the User Experience for Your Employees and Customers
- Soft Skills Help Businesses Manage Disruption & Transformation
- Warning: Millennials at Work
- NEW! Communications Training Online Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device
- Inspire Curiosity for Your Ideas by How You Communicate
- How Many Women Are In Your Leadership Pipeline?
- Preparing Generations X, Y, & Z to Be Leaders
- Communicating & Team Building on a Global Stage
- The Two Types of "Brain Freezes" We All Experience (and a Few Quick Tips on How to Cure Them)
- The Secret to Connecting on LinkedIn