Do you, like me, collaborate with people from all over the world? Then you know that meeting in-person isn't always feasible. But conference calls can feel like an awkward substitute. That's why video is so powerful. When used effectively, video can transform virtual meetings from ineffectual to productive. And everyone loves being on camera, right? Well, not exactly. If the idea of being on camera makes you feel self-conscious, here are some steps you can take to increase your comfort with video calls and vastly improve your virtual communication and relationships.
- How Many Women Are In Your Leadership Pipeline?
- Preparing Generations X, Y, & Z to Be Leaders
- Communicating & Team Building on a Global Stage
- The Two Types of "Brain Freezes" We All Experience (and a Few Quick Tips on How to Cure Them)
- The Secret to Connecting on LinkedIn
- How Video Improves Virtual Communication and Strengthens Relationships
- 3 Reasons You Should Follow Us on Social Media
- Lessons Learned From a Master Storyteller
- Prepare for Success: Pressure Test Your Presentation
- How Storytelling Makes a Presentation More Influential