Karen Bintz is a senior trainer, consultant, and communications coach with Mandel Communications. After starting her career in sales at IBM, Karen spent 15-plus years building and leading the global executive briefing program at BMC Software. She and her team achieved the Association of Briefing Program Managers (ABPM) “Program of the Year" more than any of the other 100+ member companies. Considered the highest honor in the industry, Karen and her team won this award in 2008, 2011, 2012, and 2015. ABPM subsequently invited Karen to serve on their advisory board to further the advancement of briefing programs across the globe. A certified Mandel Communications trainer since 2011, Karen has empowered people from 30+ countries with the skills to become better communicators professionally and personally. She is in high demand as a motivational and instructional speaker for global sales teams, industry events, and conferences. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics and an MBA, both from Texas A&M University.
- Is Memorizing Your Presentation a Bad Idea?
- Are Your User Conference Speakers Ready for the Spotlight?
- What Is the Secret to Nobel Laureate Success?
- Influencing Others Through Story; A Valuable Lesson from Game of Thrones
- Because Executive Briefings & Meetings Don't Run Themselves
- Is Your Learning at Risk of Becoming Too Convenient?
- Want Your Presentation to Be Memorable? Follow the Rule of Three
- Are Extroverts Really Better at Building Rapport Than Introverts?
- Conference Room Bullies and How to Present to Them
- Is Poor Collaboration Putting Your Digital Transformation at Risk?