Karen Bintz is a senior trainer, consultant, and communications coach with Mandel Communications. After starting her career in sales at IBM, Karen spent over 15 years building and leading the global executive briefing program at BMC Software. She and her team achieved the Association of Briefing Program Managers (ABPM) “Program of the Year" more than any of the other 100+ member companies. Karen and her team won this award, considered the highest honor in the industry, in 2008, 2011, 2012, and 2015. ABPM subsequently invited Karen to serve on their advisory board to further the advancement of briefing programs across the globe.
A certified Mandel Communications trainer since 2011, Karen has empowered people from over 30 countries with the skills to become better communicators professionally and personally. She is in high demand as a motivational and instructional speaker for global sales teams, industry events, and conferences. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics and an MBA, both from Texas A&M University.
"Too little time" is the number one concern customers raise when it comes to training. Organizations fear that pulling employees away from their jobs, even for a day or two, will negatively impact productivity and performance. To mitigate this perceived risk some opt to drastically shorten training or, worse, skip it altogether. But cutting corners on the one skill every single employee uses every day could cost you in ways you hadn't imagined. Read the blog to learn why and what you can do about it.
- Hosting a Virtual User Conference? Prepare Your Speakers to Succeed
- Experiencing Zoom Fatigue? It’s Not Just You. Four Ways to Eliminate the Exhaustion
- 3 Tips for Encouraging Collaboration in Your Virtual Meetings
- 3 Simple Tips for Succeeding in Virtual Meetings
- 3 Tips for Engaging Teams in Virtual Meetings
- How to Make Virtual Meetings More Effective
- How Can We Make Socially-Distanced Collaboration Work?
- Tips for Effective Communication when Working Remotely
- Sustaining Your Training Strategies During Covid-19 Outbreak
- Want to be a User Conference Hero? Follow These 5 Practical Speaker Tips