Clients

Metrics & Results

Research Shows Mandel Delivers Quantifiable Value
Based on research conducted by KnowledgeAdvisors, participants in Mandel's programs gain substantial skills and business value as a result of our training.
 


On-the-Job Application and Performance Improvement

  • 96% applied training within the first 6 weeks, leaving just 4% scrap—much better than the learning industry average of 45% scrap*
  • 92% feel training is a worthwhile investment in their career development
  • 81% feel confident in their communications skills after training—33% better than pre-training levels

Learners Recommend Mandel

  • Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 79.3%, compared to a communications industry benchmark of 32%
  • 91% said Mandel training is “much better” or “somewhat better” than other training they've received
  • 83% of learners would recommend Mandel training to others

Performance Improvement Contributors Specific to Mandel

  • High-quality instructors
  • Proprietary tools and job aids such as SCIPAB® 


About This Research

 
KnowledgeAdvisors, a CEB Company, is the world's leading provider of analytics solutions for talent development professionals.  Metrics that Matter® is their flagship software solution for learning measurement evaluation.

In this independent study, KnowledgeAdvisors surveyed learners from around the world representing 55 companies—including 8 of the Fortune 100—to understand the long-term quantifiable benefits and business impact of Mandel's solutions.  

The top 5 learner roles among respondents were: sales, IT professionals, management, engineering, and consulting.

To learn more about this research, please contact us.

 

*CEB 2014 Training Effectiveness Dashboard.

Enter your email address to get the latest insights and news from Mandel.





Featured video:
Customer Insight
How BMC Software Arms Its Sales Team for More Profitable Selling

Introduction to Presentation Skills

Three Principles to Win Executive Approval

Three Keys to Influencing Others

The Voice of the C-Suite Customer In Appreciation of Mandel
Jason Andrew of BMC Software, Inc.


View All Videos




About Mandel

Mandel Communications is a global consulting and training services firm that has helped 100,000+ professionals from more than 500 companies in 55 countries develop Moment of Truth Communication and Selling Skills.
Site Search