Mandel by the Numbers
Per research conducted by KnowledgeAdvisors (now CEB by Gartner), Mandel clients gain substantial skills and business value.
Measurable Performance Improvement
- 96% applied training within first 6 weeks, leaving just 4% scrap vs. industry average of 45%*
- 92% feel training is a worthwhile investment in their career development
- 81% feel confident in their skills after training—33% better than pre-training levels!
High Learner Satisfaction Rates
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 79.3% vs. industry benchmark of 32%
- 91% said Mandel training is “much better” or “somewhat better” than other training
- 83% of learners would recommend Mandel training to others
About This Research
In this independent study, KnowledgeAdvisors (now CEB by Gartner) surveyed learners from around the world representing 55 companies—including 8 of the Fortune 100—to understand the long-term quantifiable benefits and business impact of Mandel's solutions.
The top 5 learner roles among respondents were: sales, IT professionals, management, engineering, and consulting.
Contact us to learn more about this research.
*CEB 2014 Training Effectiveness Dashboard.