Video Case Study – How Mandel helped Datrium (a VMware company) transform its Sales Force.     LEARN MORE

Achieve Real Business Value

Mandel by the Numbers
Per research conducted by KnowledgeAdvisors (now CEB by Gartner), Mandel clients gain substantial skills and business value. 

Measurable Performance Improvement

  • 96% applied training within first 6 weeks, leaving just 4% scrap vs. industry average of 45%*
  • 92% feel training is a worthwhile investment in their career development
  • 81% feel confident in their skills after training—33% better than pre-training levels!

High Learner Satisfaction Rates
  • Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 79.3% vs. industry benchmark of 32%
  • 91% said Mandel training is “much better” or “somewhat better” than other training 
  • 83% of learners would recommend Mandel training to others

About This Research

In this independent study, KnowledgeAdvisors (now CEB by Gartner) surveyed learners from around the world representing 55 companies—including 8 of the Fortune 100—to understand the long-term quantifiable benefits and business impact of Mandel's solutions.  

The top 5 learner roles among respondents were: sales, IT professionals, management, engineering, and consulting. 

Contact us to learn more about this research.


*CEB 2014 Training Effectiveness Dashboard.

Sign up to get free communication tips and insights.
About Mandel
Mandel is the global communication skills training company for organizations that believe in unleashing the power and potential of their employees. As proven experts in the science of communication in a complex world, we help companies around the world discover new ways to help their people think and speak more effectively, and make every communication count.
Learn About Us
This Website uses first and third party cookies. By clicking "agree" or by continuing to browse this Website, you consent to the use of cookies. Read more about these cookies and how to configure them.