Stephanie Boddy is Director of Global Accounts with Mandel Communications. Her focus is on helping individuals, teams, and enterprises realize the impact that better communication can have on performance. Stephanie has spent her entire career in the learning and development space, working with global, industry leading clients to address their top performance gaps. She thrives on learning about new organizations and roles, to help them creatively solve their challenges. Stephanie is a life-long Chicagoan who earned her degree from DePaul University. When not working, Stephanie passionately supports outdoor therapeutic recreation and adaptive sports organizations that serve participants with physical, cognitive, emotional, or behavioral diagnoses.
The thing I love most about my generation? We’re always pushing the boundaries to make our world—and work—a better place. But we can only drive the change we want to see if we’re able to share our ideas in ways that others can easily understand and get excited about. Want to be a force for positive change and prove the stereotypes wrong? Focus on building the right skills as early in your career as possible. Here’s how.
- Using Artificial Intelligence for Communication Training Reinforcement
- How to Communicate to Break Through the Noise in 2018
- Most Popular Skill-Building Content of 2017
- A Holiday SCIPAB and Wish for You
- How To Get Your Best Ideas Heard
- Why Appreciation Matters In Life and at Work
- Redefine the User Experience for Your Employees and Customers
- Soft Skills Help Businesses Manage Disruption & Transformation
- Warning: Millennials at Work
- NEW! Communications Training Online Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device