Stephanie Boddy is Director of Global Accounts with Mandel Communications. Her focus is on helping individuals, teams, and enterprises realize the impact that better communication can have on performance. Stephanie has spent her entire career in the learning and development space, working with global, industry leading clients to address their top performance gaps. She thrives on learning about new organizations and roles, to help them creatively solve their challenges. Stephanie is a life-long Chicagoan who earned her degree from DePaul University. When not working, Stephanie passionately supports outdoor therapeutic recreation and adaptive sports organizations that serve participants with physical, cognitive, emotional, or behavioral diagnoses.
The thing I love most about my generation? We’re always pushing the boundaries to make our world—and work—a better place. But we can only drive the change we want to see if we’re able to share our ideas in ways that others can easily understand and get excited about. Want to be a force for positive change and prove the stereotypes wrong? Focus on building the right skills as early in your career as possible. Here’s how.
- Do Salespeople & Technologists Communicate Differently?
- 3 Data Presentation Tips to Achieve More With Less
- 5 TED Talks to Help You Better Communicate & Change the World
- Ready For Your Close-Up?
- How Can You Navigate Your Team Toward Success?
- Why Do Soft Skills Matter?
- How to Simply Communicate Complex Ideas
- Communication Rules for Fast-Growth Companies
- Your Personal Brand? It's How Others See You
- Questions I Wish I'd Asked (How to Improve Sales Conversations)