Stephanie Boddy is Director of Global Accounts with Mandel Communications. Her focus is on helping individuals, teams, and enterprises realize the impact that better communication can have on performance. Stephanie has spent her entire career in the learning and development space, working with global, industry leading clients to address their top performance gaps. She thrives on learning about new organizations and roles, to help them creatively solve their challenges. Stephanie is a life-long Chicagoan who earned her degree from DePaul University. When not working, Stephanie passionately supports outdoor therapeutic recreation and adaptive sports organizations that serve participants with physical, cognitive, emotional, or behavioral diagnoses.
The thing I love most about my generation? We’re always pushing the boundaries to make our world—and work—a better place. But we can only drive the change we want to see if we’re able to share our ideas in ways that others can easily understand and get excited about. Want to be a force for positive change and prove the stereotypes wrong? Focus on building the right skills as early in your career as possible. Here’s how.
- How Well Does Your Team Handle Tough Questions?
- The Science of Presenting Data Visualizations Effectively
- Presenting Technical Ideas to Business Audiences
- A Little-Known Technique for Calming Your Anxiety About Public Speaking
- Is Memorizing Your Presentation a Bad Idea?
- Are Your User Conference Speakers Ready for the Spotlight?
- What Is the Secret to Nobel Laureate Success?
- Influencing Others Through Story; A Valuable Lesson from Game of Thrones
- Because Executive Briefings & Meetings Don't Run Themselves
- Is Your Learning at Risk of Becoming Too Convenient?