Stephanie Boddy was formerly the Director of Global Accounts with Mandel Communications. Her focus was on helping individuals, teams, and enterprises realize the impact that better communication can have on performance.
Stephanie has spent her entire career in the learning and development space, working with global, industry-leading clients to address their top performance gaps. She thrives on learning about new organizations and roles so she can help them creatively solve their challenges. Stephanie holds a Bachelor of Science degree from DePaul University.
The thing I love most about my generation? We’re always pushing the boundaries to make our world—and work—a better place. But we can only drive the change we want to see if we’re able to share our ideas in ways that others can easily understand and get excited about. Want to be a force for positive change and prove the stereotypes wrong? Focus on building the right skills as early in your career as possible. Here’s how.
- 7 Tips for Leading Zoom Panel Discussions
- Why Listening Is Key to Onboarding New Hires—Especially If They’re Virtual
- Welcome to the Future of Sales (Hint: It’s Virtual)
- Listen Closely: Your Company Culture Depends On It
- How to Deliver Impactful, Engaging Hybrid Meetings
- Leading a Virtual Team Means Doing Things Differently
- Are You Really Listening?
- 4 Listening Tips for Improving Your Virtual Meetings
- The Irresistible Power of Stories in Virtual Selling
- The Top Sales Skill for 2021!