Stephanie Boddy is Director of Global Accounts with Mandel Communications. Her focus is on helping individuals, teams, and enterprises realize the impact that better communication can have on performance. Stephanie has spent her entire career in the learning and development space, working with global, industry leading clients to address their top performance gaps. She thrives on learning about new organizations and roles, to help them creatively solve their challenges. Stephanie is a life-long Chicagoan who earned her degree from DePaul University. When not working, Stephanie passionately supports outdoor therapeutic recreation and adaptive sports organizations that serve participants with physical, cognitive, emotional, or behavioral diagnoses.
The thing I love most about my generation? We’re always pushing the boundaries to make our world—and work—a better place. But we can only drive the change we want to see if we’re able to share our ideas in ways that others can easily understand and get excited about. Want to be a force for positive change and prove the stereotypes wrong? Focus on building the right skills as early in your career as possible. Here’s how.
- Influencing Others Through Story; A Valuable Lesson from Game of Thrones
- Because Executive Briefings & Meetings Don't Run Themselves
- Is Your Learning at Risk of Becoming Too Convenient?
- Want Your Presentation to Be Memorable? Follow the Rule of Three
- Are Extroverts Really Better at Building Rapport Than Introverts?
- Conference Room Bullies and How to Present to Them
- Is Poor Collaboration Putting Your Digital Transformation at Risk?
- The Little-Known Secret to More Productive Meetings
- 4 Steps to Being a Better Active Listener
- Are You Your Best Self While Presenting?