Stephanie Boddy was formerly the Director of Global Accounts with Mandel Communications. Her focus was on helping individuals, teams, and enterprises realize the impact that better communication can have on performance.
Stephanie has spent her entire career in the learning and development space, working with global, industry-leading clients to address their top performance gaps. She thrives on learning about new organizations and roles so she can help them creatively solve their challenges. Stephanie holds a Bachelor of Science degree from DePaul University.
The thing I love most about my generation? We’re always pushing the boundaries to make our world—and work—a better place. But we can only drive the change we want to see if we’re able to share our ideas in ways that others can easily understand and get excited about. Want to be a force for positive change and prove the stereotypes wrong? Focus on building the right skills as early in your career as possible. Here’s how.
- How can we make socially-distanced collaboration work?
- Tips for Effective Communication when Working Remotely
- Sustaining Your Training Strategies During Covid-19 Outbreak
- Want to be a User Conference Hero? Follow These 5 Practical Speaker Tips
- Empathy: The Secret Ingredient for Successful Business Meetings
- Human and Digital Transformation through Learning in 2020
- Why Don’t People Respond to My Emails?
- How to Make Your Next Team Offsite Wildly Productive
- Should I Use the TED Talk Format for My Business Presentation?
- How Well Does Your Team Handle Tough Questions?