Ed Musselwhite, CEO
Currently Mandel's Chief Executive Officer, Ed has been a leader with Mandel Communications since 1997. He is responsible for the company’s strategic planning and global performance and works closely with Mandel clients as a trusted advisor and executive coach. After a top-ranked career in sales and sales management with IBM, Ed was a co-founder and EVP of Deltak, Inc., one of the first global IT training organizations (now Skillsoft). Subsequently, Ed was CEO of Zenger-Miller (now AchieveGlobal), a premier management development company that served hundreds of corporations worldwide. He is the co-author of three books on team effectiveness and is a sought-after speaker for industry and client conferences.
In 2018, you matter, and...it may be harder than ever to “be heard and understood.” We all want 2018 to be our “best year ever!” professionally and personally. Fortunately, this new year looks like it offers great potential for record-setting successes. Yet, this moment in time presents some serious hindrances for you, if your job description includes words like “communicate,” “lead,” “manage,” “sell,” “influence,” or “collaborate.” Here's why and what you can do to make 2018 your best year ever.
- Why Don’t People Respond to My Emails?
- How to Make Your Next Team Offsite Wildly Productive
- Should I Use the TED Talk Format for My Business Presentation?
- How Well Does Your Team Handle Tough Questions?
- The Science of Presenting Data Visualizations Effectively
- Presenting Technical Ideas to Business Audiences
- A Little-Known Technique for Calming Your Anxiety About Public Speaking
- Is Memorizing Your Presentation a Bad Idea?
- Are Your User Conference Speakers Ready for the Spotlight?
- What Is the Secret to Nobel Laureate Success?