Ed Musselwhite, CEO
Currently Mandel's Chief Executive Officer, Ed has been a leader with Mandel Communications since 1997. He is responsible for the company’s strategic planning and global performance and works closely with Mandel clients as a trusted advisor and executive coach. After a top-ranked career in sales and sales management with IBM, Ed was a co-founder and EVP of Deltak, Inc., one of the first global IT training organizations (now Skillsoft). Subsequently, Ed was CEO of Zenger-Miller (now AchieveGlobal), a premier management development company that served hundreds of corporations worldwide. He is the co-author of three books on team effectiveness and is a sought-after speaker for industry and client conferences.
January 11, 2018
In 2018, you matter, and...it may be harder than ever to “be heard and understood.” We all want 2018 to be our “best year ever!” professionally and personally. Fortunately, this new year looks like it offers great potential for record-setting successes. Yet, this moment in time presents some serious hindrances for you, if your job description includes words like “communicate,” “lead,” “manage,” “sell,” “influence,” or “collaborate.” Here's why and what you can do to make 2018 your best year ever.
- How Can You Navigate Your Team Toward Success?
- Why Do Soft Skills Matter?
- How to Simply Communicate Complex Ideas
- Communication Rules for Fast-Growth Companies
- Your Personal Brand? It's How Others See You
- Questions I Wish I'd Asked (How to Improve Sales Conversations)
- How Much Do People Remember From Your Presentations?
- Two Important Tips for Better Leadership Communications
- Relying on Your Dog? Time to Get Another Opinion
- No Time for Training?