Naomi Price is Vice President of Global Accounts with Mandel Communications. She is an internationally recognized expert in the art and science of driving better business decisions faster through strategic business presentations, conversations, and meetings. Prior to joining Mandel, Naomi held senior roles in the human resource consulting and performance optimization industries. Outside of Mandel, Naomi devotes considerable time toward mentoring young women and supporting service-disabled veterans who are shifting their skills from the battlefield to the boardroom. She holds a B.A. in Journalism with a triple minor in Marketing, English, and Political Science from the University of Nebraska. A travel and adventure junkie, Naomi currently resides in Denver, CO, USA.
Today, decision quality alone is no longer enough to gain and keep a competitive edge: good decisions also need to be made quickly. Too often, the structure and flow of information presented in meetings add complexity and slow down the decision-making process. Busy, distracted decision-makers and team members need more help to make better decisions faster. Here's what you can do to address this challenge.
- Communication Rules for Fast-Growth Companies
- Your Personal Brand? It's How Others See You
- Questions I Wish I'd Asked (How to Improve Sales Conversations)
- How Much Do People Remember From Your Presentations?
- Two Important Tips for Better Leadership Communications
- Relying on Your Dog? Time to Get Another Opinion
- No Time for Training?
- The Power of "What If" Storytelling
- The Price of Poor Communication May Shock You
- The Secrets to Financial Storytelling (Why Data-Driven Presentations Fail)