Naomi Price is Vice President of Global Accounts at Mandel Communications. She is an internationally recognized expert in the art and science of driving better business decisions faster through strategic business presentations, conversations, and meetings.
Prior to joining Mandel, Naomi held senior roles in the human resource consulting and performance optimization industries. She has also devoted considerable time toward mentoring young women and supporting service-disabled veterans who are shifting their skills from the battlefield to the boardroom. Naomi holds a B.A. in Journalism with a triple minor in Marketing, English, and Political Science from the University of Nebraska.
Today, decision quality alone is no longer enough to gain and keep a competitive edge: good decisions also need to be made quickly. Too often, the structure and flow of information presented in meetings add complexity and slow down the decision-making process. Busy, distracted decision-makers and team members need more help to make better decisions faster. Here's what you can do to address this challenge.
- Leading a Virtual Team Means Doing Things Differently
- Are You Really Listening?
- 4 Listening Tips for Improving Your Virtual Meetings
- The Irresistible Power of Stories in Virtual Selling
- The Top Sales Skill for 2021!
- Top Virtual Communication Mistakes – and How to Overcome Them in 2021!
- Tell a Story. Close a Deal. Even on Zoom.
- Throwback: Why Appreciation Matters in Life and at Work
- Tips for Communicating Effectively While Wearing a Mask
- Five Tips From a Virtual Meeting Producer