Naomi Price is Vice President of Global Accounts at Mandel Communications. She is an internationally recognized expert in the art and science of driving better business decisions faster through strategic business presentations, conversations, and meetings.
Prior to joining Mandel, Naomi held senior roles in the human resource consulting and performance optimization industries. She has also devoted considerable time toward mentoring young women and supporting service-disabled veterans who are shifting their skills from the battlefield to the boardroom. Naomi holds a B.A. in Journalism with a triple minor in Marketing, English, and Political Science from the University of Nebraska.
Delivering panel discussions in the new virtual world comes with its share of wrinkles. Get the tips and tricks that will make your panel discussions engaging, entertaining and rich—even when they are virtual.
Today, decision quality alone is no longer enough to gain and keep a competitive edge: good decisions also need to be made quickly. Too often, the structure and flow of information presented in meetings add complexity and slow down the decision-making process. Busy, distracted decision-makers and team members need more help to make better decisions faster. Here's what you can do to address this challenge.
- 7 Tips for Leading Zoom Panel Discussions
- Why Listening Is Key to Onboarding New Hires—Especially If They’re Virtual
- Welcome to the Future of Sales (Hint: It’s Virtual)
- Listen Closely: Your Company Culture Depends On It
- How to Deliver Impactful, Engaging Hybrid Meetings
- Leading a Virtual Team Means Doing Things Differently
- Are You Really Listening?
- 4 Listening Tips for Improving Your Virtual Meetings
- The Irresistible Power of Stories in Virtual Selling
- The Top Sales Skill for 2021!