Naomi Price is Vice President of Global Accounts with Mandel Communications. She is an internationally recognized expert in the art and science of driving better business decisions faster through strategic business presentations, conversations, and meetings. Prior to joining Mandel, Naomi held senior roles in the human resource consulting and performance optimization industries. Outside of Mandel, Naomi devotes considerable time toward mentoring young women and supporting service-disabled veterans who are shifting their skills from the battlefield to the boardroom. She holds a B.A. in Journalism with a triple minor in Marketing, English, and Political Science from the University of Nebraska. A travel and adventure junkie, Naomi currently resides in Denver, CO, USA.
Today, decision quality alone is no longer enough to gain and keep a competitive edge: good decisions also need to be made quickly. Too often, the structure and flow of information presented in meetings add complexity and slow down the decision-making process. Busy, distracted decision-makers and team members need more help to make better decisions faster. Here's what you can do to address this challenge.
- Because Executive Briefings & Meetings Don't Run Themselves
- Is Your Learning at Risk of Becoming Too Convenient?
- Want Your Presentation to Be Memorable? Follow the Rule of Three
- Are Extroverts Really Better at Building Rapport Than Introverts?
- Conference Room Bullies and How to Present to Them
- Is Poor Collaboration Putting Your Digital Transformation at Risk?
- The Little-Known Secret to More Productive Meetings
- 4 Steps to Being a Better Active Listener
- Are You Your Best Self While Presenting?
- What Virtual Communication Skill Do Most People Lack?