Naomi Price is Vice President of Global Accounts with Mandel Communications. She is an internationally recognized expert in the art and science of driving better business decisions faster through strategic business presentations, conversations, and meetings. Prior to joining Mandel, Naomi held senior roles in the human resource consulting and performance optimization industries. Outside of Mandel, Naomi devotes considerable time toward mentoring young women and supporting service-disabled veterans who are shifting their skills from the battlefield to the boardroom. She holds a B.A. in Journalism with a triple minor in Marketing, English, and Political Science from the University of Nebraska. A travel and adventure junkie, Naomi currently resides in Denver, CO, USA.
Today, decision quality alone is no longer enough to gain and keep a competitive edge: good decisions also need to be made quickly. Too often, the structure and flow of information presented in meetings add complexity and slow down the decision-making process. Busy, distracted decision-makers and team members need more help to make better decisions faster. Here's what you can do to address this challenge.
- The Secret to Connecting on LinkedIn
- How Video Improves Virtual Communication and Strengthens Relationships
- 3 Reasons You Should Follow Us on Social Media
- Lessons Learned From a Master Storyteller
- Prepare for Success: Pressure Test Your Presentation
- How Storytelling Makes a Presentation More Influential
- World Class Communication Really is a Marathon
- Think Before You Speak: Engineering the First 60 Seconds of Conversation
- Lessons Learned From Exceptional Business Communicators
- Attention. Grab It!