Beth Boone is Director of Global Accounts with Mandel Communications. She is dedicated to creatively helping individuals, teams, and even entire global organizations realize the impact of better communication on performance.
Prior to joining Mandel, Beth held senior-level positions in sales and sales management, where she experienced firsthand how positive behavior change can increase productivity and morale. Beth has a special interest in helping women make a difference within their companies—and in the wider world—by advancing their communication and leadership skills. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Fresno State University.
Companies perform better financially when women are well represented in the workforce, in management, and on corporate boards. The problem is when a woman speaks, she can feel like she’s walking a tightrope. Many women report feeling like they’re either not heard at all at work or are judged as too aggressive when they speak. The research backs this up. As a result, women may decide that saying less is more. But this hurts them and their organizations. So what can your business do to tackle this problem head-on and build a stronger pipeline of women leaders? Read the blog to find out.
- The Irresistible Power of Stories in Virtual Selling
- The Top Sales Skill for 2021!
- Top Virtual Communication Mistakes – and How to Overcome Them in 2021!
- Tell a Story. Close a Deal. Even on Zoom.
- Throwback: Why Appreciation Matters in Life and at Work
- Tips for Communicating Effectively While Wearing a Mask
- Five Tips From a Virtual Meeting Producer
- How to Lead Hybrid Meetings: 5 Tips for Success
- What are the Four Listening Styles?
- How To Develop Listening Intelligence In Your Organization