Beth Boone is Director of Global Accounts with Mandel Communications. She is dedicated to creatively helping individuals, teams, and even entire global organizations realize the impact of better communication on performance. Prior to joining Mandel, Beth held senior level positions in sales and sales management where she experienced first-hand how positive behavior change can increase productivity and morale. Beth has a special interest in helping women make a difference within their companies—and in the wider world—by advancing their communication and leadership skills. In addition to her client work, Beth holds volunteerism as a core value. She has an innate curiosity and love for learning new things. She holds a Bachelor of Arts from Fresno State University.
- Relying on Your Dog? Time to Get Another Opinion
- No Time for Training?
- The Power of "What If" Storytelling
- The Price of Poor Communication May Shock You
- The Secrets to Financial Storytelling (Why Data-Driven Presentations Fail)
- Using Artificial Intelligence for Communication Training Reinforcement
- How to Communicate to Break Through the Noise in 2018
- Most Popular Skill-Building Content of 2017
- A Holiday SCIPAB and Wish for You
- How To Get Your Best Ideas Heard