As a Principal & Vice President at Mandel, the late Greg Madsen was responsible for global business development efforts and ensuring total customer satisfaction. His expertise in innovative marketing and sales enablement practices, executive coaching, and strategy execution made him an invaluable contributor.
Prior to working with Mandel, Greg held senior positions at Cybersource Corporation (acquired by Visa 2010), Catalyst Consulting, and Interaction Associates. He lectured regularly at Stanford University and was a featured speaker for client groups and conferences.
Help your sales professionals master these six Moment of Truth Readiness Communication Skills needed to ensure that they're game-time ready and prepared for any interaction—virtual or face-to-face—with today’s buyers.
For an interaction with a customer to be productive, three things must happen: (1) Customers must understand what you’re saying. (2) Customers must see the value in what you’re offering to them. (3) Customers must trust you, the person in the room speaking directly to them. Ensuring these three things happen takes more effort than you might expect—but the payoff is worth it.
- Leading a Virtual Team Means Doing Things Differently
- Are You Really Listening?
- 4 Listening Tips for Improving Your Virtual Meetings
- The Irresistible Power of Stories in Virtual Selling
- The Top Sales Skill for 2021!
- Top Virtual Communication Mistakes – and How to Overcome Them in 2021!
- Tell a Story. Close a Deal. Even on Zoom.
- Throwback: Why Appreciation Matters in Life and at Work
- Tips for Communicating Effectively While Wearing a Mask
- Five Tips From a Virtual Meeting Producer