As a Principal & Vice President at Mandel, the late Greg Madsen was responsible for global business development efforts and ensuring total customer satisfaction. His expertise in innovative marketing and sales enablement practices, executive coaching, and strategy execution made him an invaluable contributor.
Prior to working with Mandel, Greg held senior positions at Cybersource Corporation (acquired by Visa 2010), Catalyst Consulting, and Interaction Associates. He lectured regularly at Stanford University and was a featured speaker for client groups and conferences.
Help your sales professionals master these six Moment of Truth Readiness Communication Skills needed to ensure that they're game-time ready and prepared for any interaction—virtual or face-to-face—with today’s buyers.
For an interaction with a customer to be productive, three things must happen: (1) Customers must understand what you’re saying. (2) Customers must see the value in what you’re offering to them. (3) Customers must trust you, the person in the room speaking directly to them. Ensuring these three things happen takes more effort than you might expect—but the payoff is worth it.
- How can we make socially-distanced collaboration work?
- Tips for Effective Communication when Working Remotely
- Sustaining Your Training Strategies During Covid-19 Outbreak
- Want to be a User Conference Hero? Follow These 5 Practical Speaker Tips
- Empathy: The Secret Ingredient for Successful Business Meetings
- Human and Digital Transformation through Learning in 2020
- Why Don’t People Respond to My Emails?
- How to Make Your Next Team Offsite Wildly Productive
- Should I Use the TED Talk Format for My Business Presentation?
- How Well Does Your Team Handle Tough Questions?