Kate is Executive Director, Strategic Implementation Services at Mandel. She has over 25 years of international management experience in sales enablement, IT, and operations with companies like Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems, and MetLife. Having been an enthusiastic customer of Mandel's for two decades across 24 countries, Kate has a deep understanding of how communication and executive presence skills can help organizations achieve their business initiatives. Kate has received multiple industry awards for her work, including the 2017 CLO Learning Elite Award. She is a sought-after speaker at international conferences in Europe, Canada, and the US.
Imagine this scenario. You’re at home and you want to learn something. What do you do? Watch a video on YouTube, Google it, find directions on Waze, ask Alexa, get the news on Twitter. As consumers, we’ve been conditioned to expect a certain experience. So why is it that our experience at work is so vastly different? This week, Mandel Executive Director Kate Day writes about how technology has forever changed learner expectations and what the implications are for businesses. She also has some “from-the-trenches” advice on how learning and development organizations can seize this moment as an opportunity to reimagine the user experience for your employees and, in turn, your customers.
- Using Artificial Intelligence for Communication Training Reinforcement
- How to Communicate to Break Through the Noise in 2018
- Most Popular Skill-Building Content of 2017
- A Holiday SCIPAB and Wish for You
- How To Get Your Best Ideas Heard
- Why Appreciation Matters In Life and at Work
- Redefine the User Experience for Your Employees and Customers
- Soft Skills Help Businesses Manage Disruption & Transformation
- Warning: Millennials at Work
- NEW! Communications Training Online Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device