Kate served as Executive Director, Strategic Implementation Services, at Mandel. She has over 25 years of international management experience in sales enablement, IT, and operations with companies like Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems, and MetLife.
Having been an enthusiastic Mandel customer for two decades across 24 countries, Kate has a deep understanding of how communication and executive presence skills can help organizations achieve their business initiatives. Kate has received multiple industry awards for her work, including the 2017 CLO Learning Elite Award. She is a sought-after speaker at international conferences in Europe, Canada, and the U.S.
Imagine this scenario. You’re at home and you want to learn something. What do you do? Watch a video on YouTube, Google it, find directions on Waze, ask Alexa, get the news on Twitter. As consumers, we’ve been conditioned to expect a certain experience. So why is it that our experience at work is so vastly different? This week, Mandel Executive Director Kate Day writes about how technology has forever changed learner expectations and what the implications are for businesses. She also has some “from-the-trenches” advice on how learning and development organizations can seize this moment as an opportunity to reimagine the user experience for your employees and, in turn, your customers.
- Welcome to the Future of Sales (Hint: It’s Virtual)
- Listen Closely: Your Company Culture Depends On It
- How to Deliver Impactful, Engaging Hybrid Meetings
- Leading a Virtual Team Means Doing Things Differently
- Are You Really Listening?
- 4 Listening Tips for Improving Your Virtual Meetings
- The Irresistible Power of Stories in Virtual Selling
- The Top Sales Skill for 2021!
- Top Virtual Communication Mistakes – and How to Overcome Them in 2021!
- Tell a Story. Close a Deal. Even on Zoom.