THE INFLUENTIAL CONVERSATION™

WORKSHOP HIGHLIGHTS

The art of persuasion is founded in three core skills: interaction, influence and conversation. Participants in this workshop learn to hone and master these proven skills and, in turn, become more adept at gaining and sustaining buy-in of sales prospects, clients, skeptical stakeholders and cross-functional teams. Learners are taught to use inquiry to drive any audience toward a desired goal, and influence with credibility and substance.

At the conclusion of this workshop, your team members will be better equipped to:

• Close deals faster
• Expand deal size
• Increase customer retention
• Enhance partner relationships
• Demonstrate influencing skills
• Secure new investments
• Improve team performance

KEY SKILLS
DEVELOPED

The Influential Conversation workshop helps every participant learn 5 essential skills used make the most of every conversation. Learners will be equipped to:

Seek to understand the other person’s mindset.

Identify and resolve any issues that obstruct real commitment.

Align and agree on mutual desired outcomes.

Engage in two-way discovery to gain a shared understanding.

Distill key discussion points and agree on a path forward.

TRAINING DELIVERY OPTIONS

Our communication skills training is available in
ANY FORMAT, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

OUR INSTRUCTIONAL APPROACH

  • Pre-work and Interviews
  • Immersive “Learn-By-Doing” Training
  • Highly Interactive Simulations
  • Team Exercises
  • Structured Peer-To-Peer Coaching
  • Video Recorded Practice Sessions
  • Expert Feedback From a Master Coach
  • Post-Workshop Reinforcement

EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS

Organizations that engage with The Extraordinary Presenter training see positive changes in their employees’ communication abilities, leading to a real impact across their business.

  • 96% of participants apply the training within the first 6 weeks, leaving just 4% scrap versus the industry average of 45%.
  • 92% of participants feel the training is a worthwhile investment in their career development.
  • 81% of participants feel con dent in their skills after training, 33% better than pre-training levels.

TRAINING SOLUTIONS TAILORED FOR YOUR INDUSTRY

TECHNICAL TEAMS

  • Increase confidence
  • Present data effectively
  • Get stakeholder buy-in

Participants learn to distill technical information so decision makers understand a proposal and see value in a recommendation.

SALES ORGANIZATIONS

  • Increase sales readiness
  • Launch new products successfully
  • Improve win rate

Participants learn to contextualize sales messages that drive better business decisions, faster.

HR, TALENT & LEARNING

  • Onboard new hires
  • Develop & retain HiPOs
  • Improve employee engagement

Provide essential communication skills teams need to deliver measurable results that will impact the long-term success of your organization.

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

WHY PARTNER WITH MANDEL

Mandel is an industry-recognized and award-winning training company who partners with Global Fortune 500 and local businesses to drive change. We work hard to understand the unique needs of your organization.

We’ve been named by TrainingIndustry.com as one of the top Sales and Leadership training companies for 9 consecutive years.

Harvard Business Publishing (HBP) features Mandel in its Harvard ManageMentor® e-learning series as the subject matter expert for Presentation Skills, Storytelling Skills and Persuasion Skills.

GAIN CONFIDENCE. CLARIFY IDEAS. CAPTIVATE LISTENERS. CREATE RESULTS.