Diane is Principal & Vice President of Solutions Design and Client Engagement at Mandel. With over 20 years’ experience in the training and development industry, Diane has a positive impact on all aspects of Mandel’s client engagement process worldwide. She also plays an important leadership role within Mandel by serving in key executive capacities, including her roles on the company's Executive Leadership Team and Strategic Planning Team. Diane and her group work with stakeholders in client organizations around the world, helping them to assess their specific business needs and challenges. They then design the Mandel solution to best address those needs and deliver the measurable results a client needs and wants.
February 04, 2016
I’m always excited and inspired after returning from events like ATD’s TechKnowledge… after this year’s conference, I was told a story by one of our Mandel trainers about a session she led in Paris with a group of millennials, and I’m reminded… it’s all about balance.
December 03, 2015
I had the pleasure of having Thanksgiving dinner with Steve Faber, the writer of two highly regarded films, Wedding Crashers and We’re the Millers, along with a number of other popular screen and literary works. Over turkey and stuffing, we talked about the SECRET to GREAT storytelling. Today, I'm sharing it with you.
- How Video Improves Virtual Communication and Strengthens Relationships
- 3 Reasons You Should Follow Us on Social Media
- Lessons Learned From a Master Storyteller
- Prepare for Success: Pressure Test Your Presentation
- How Storytelling Makes a Presentation More Influential
- World Class Communication Really is a Marathon
- Think Before You Speak: Engineering the First 60 Seconds of Conversation
- Lessons Learned From Exceptional Business Communicators
- Attention. Grab It!
- Do You Suffer From Post-Presentation Depression?