Diane is Principal & Vice President of Solutions Design and Client Engagement at Mandel. With over 20 years’ experience in the training and development industry, Diane has a positive impact on all aspects of Mandel’s client engagement process worldwide. She also plays an important leadership role within Mandel by serving in key executive capacities, including her roles on the company's Executive Leadership Team and Strategic Planning Team. Diane and her group work with stakeholders in client organizations around the world, helping them to assess their specific business needs and challenges. They then design the Mandel solution to best address those needs and deliver the measurable results a client needs and wants.
Gratitude. Appreciation. Recognition. It makes you feel good. This week in the US, many will pause for a day or two to give thanks and show appreciation for the things and people we care about most. It’s no secret how appreciation benefits the person getting it—but did you know it benefits the person giving it just as much? Discover why recognition is such a powerful tool for improving relationships and wellbeing in life and at work. Learn how to (and how NOT to) express your appreciation to others.
- Why Appreciation Matters In Life and at Work
- Redefine the User Experience for Your Employees and Customers
- Soft Skills Help Businesses Manage Disruption & Transformation
- Warning: Millennials at Work
- NEW! Communications Training Online Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device
- Inspire Curiosity for Your Ideas by How You Communicate
- How Many Women Are In Your Leadership Pipeline?
- Preparing Generations X, Y, & Z to Be Leaders
- Communicating & Team Building on a Global Stage
- The Two Types of "Brain Freezes" We All Experience (and a Few Quick Tips on How to Cure Them)