As Founder & CEO of Echo Listening Intelligence, Dana is the global thought leader on the power of listening.
A pioneer and expert in Listening Intelligence, she has spent her career exploring corporate communication and interpersonal collaboration to understand their effects on organizational well-being.
Dana is a renowned speaker, presenter, and consultant. Dana is a member of The International Listening Association, where she speaks annually.
Knowing how a new employee listens, a.k.a, their “listening style,” is critical to helping them to contribute and quickly add value. See why it’s pivotal to add listening training as part of your onboarding program.
A strong company culture comes from listening to your employees. Most organizations are asking the right questions—but getting it wrong when it comes to listening to the answers. Find out how to make sure your company isn’t one of them.
As part of our research into listening intelligence, we’ve detected four distinct styles (or preferences) of how people listen. These four listening styles cover what individuals pay attention to as well as what they are likely to miss in any collaboration.
Learn more about the 4 Listening Habits, and how listening impacts both the well-being and productivity of your virtual teams.
- 7 Tips for Leading Zoom Panel Discussions
- Why Listening Is Key to Onboarding New Hires—Especially If They’re Virtual
- Welcome to the Future of Sales (Hint: It’s Virtual)
- Listen Closely: Your Company Culture Depends On It
- How to Deliver Impactful, Engaging Hybrid Meetings
- Leading a Virtual Team Means Doing Things Differently
- Are You Really Listening?
- 4 Listening Tips for Improving Your Virtual Meetings
- The Irresistible Power of Stories in Virtual Selling
- The Top Sales Skill for 2021!