As Executive Director, Research & Development, Listening Science, Dana is responsible for leading Mandel’s Listening Science Practice.
Dana brings a wealth of expertise in leadership development and communication to Mandel.
A pioneer and expert in Listening Intelligence, she has spent her career exploring corporate communication and interpersonal collaboration to understand their effects on organizational well-being.
Dana is a renowned speaker, presenter, and consultant. As a key member of Mandel’s executive team, she provides ongoing research into how listening serves management and leadership development. Dana is a member of The International Listening Association, where she speaks annually.
As part of our research into listening intelligence, we’ve detected four distinct styles (or preferences) of how people listen. These four listening styles cover what individuals pay attention to as well as what they are likely to miss in any collaboration.
Learn more about the 4 Listening Habits, and how listening impacts both the well-being and productivity of your virtual teams.
- Five Tips From a Virtual Meeting Producer
- How to Lead Hybrid Meetings: 5 Tips for Success
- What are the Four Listening Styles?
- How To Develop Listening Intelligence In Your Organization
- Mandel Launches Neuroscience-Based Listening Solution, The Listening Edge™
- Hosting a Virtual User Conference? Prepare Your Speakers to Succeed
- Experiencing Zoom Fatigue? It’s Not Just You. Four Ways to Eliminate the Exhaustion
- 3 Tips for Encouraging Collaboration in Your Virtual Meetings
- 3 Simple Tips for Succeeding in Virtual Meetings
- 3 Tips for Engaging Teams in Virtual Meetings