Do customers trust that you get it? That you’ve got their best interests at heart? To build that level of trust, you have to engage customers in conversations that strike just the right balance between inquiry and advocacy.In this workshop, learn to:
- Talk about your solutions in a customer-centric way
- Ask thought-provoking questions that result in a deeper understanding of your customer’s situation
- Build rapport and show empathy for the customer’s situation
- Overcome objections without defensiveness
- Maintain sales momentum
- Identify next steps to positively influence the relationship
What’s Special About Working With Mandel?
Why This Workshop?
|Customized For You||Fortune 500 Tested||Proven Results|
|Research and pre-work help to customize it and make it relevant and immediately effective for your company||250,000-plus professionals from 1000+ companies in 75+ countries have built better communication skills with our workshops||Mandel training gets a high learner satisfaction score of 4.84 out of 5.00 and 96% of training is used on the job within the first 6 months|
Results You Can Expect
|Business Benefits||Participant Benefits|
|Training Approach||Tools & Materials|
Who Should Attend?
This benefits anyone who interacts with customers in ways other than giving stand-up presentations.