Think & Speak for Results™
Moment of Truth Presentation Skills
When it comes to making a successful presentation, which is more important: what you say or how you say it? To win consistently, you must be masterful at both.
In this workshop, gain the Moment of Truth Readiness® skills you need, so that your listeners will:
- Understand your message.
- See the value in what you're saying.
- Trust you.
Regularly, business deals are lost, recommendations bypassed, and game-changing ideas ignored, because the presenter couldn't communicate in a concise and compelling way. Poor presentation skills should never be an obstacle to your success.
- Set goals for your presentation
- Understand and anticipate audience needs
- Organize content into a clear, audience-centric flow
- Link content to audience care-abouts
- Create a listener-focused opening to your presentation
- Use color spots to enhance retention of your message
- Master a balanced posture to increase confidence
- Pause to gather thoughts and make a point
- Use eye contact to connect and build trust
- Move with purpose to engage listeners
- Use gestures for emphasis
- Create interest using vocal and facial animation
- Use visuals to enhance engagement
- Encourage audience interaction
- Handle tough questions
- Adapt face-to-face skills to virtual communications
- Close with a strong call to action
- Presentation Planner: A tool to help you gather info about your audience and what's important to them
- Mandel BLUEPRINT®: A framework for structuring your opening, main points, and closing
- ARM™ (Align, Respond, Maintain): A model for handling tough questions and objections
- Self-Coaching Worksheet: A checklist for tracking feedback − your own and others' − on your skill development
- Virtual Presentation Skills Tips: Best practices for presenting in a virtual environment
- Based on learn-by-doing activities that produce skills that stick.
- Designed to bridge the gap between knowing what to do and how to do it
- Linked to your organization’s current business issues, initiatives, and goals
- Focused on real world performance improvement and on-the-job application
- Enlivened by built-in practice sessions
- Supported by expert, individualized, in-the-moment coaching
- Enriched by immediate videotaped feedback