Build these skills:
- Critical thinking
- Articulate messaging
- Authentic engagement
- Meaningful interaction
- Memorable visual storytelling
- Confident delivery with executive presence
When you can't present your ideas with credibility and impact, decision-making suffers.
Presentations that lack clarity and purpose are paralyzing. Instead of helping decision making, they hurt it. Listeners end up confused and unsure of how to move forward.
Extraordinary presentations improve decision time and decision quality, enhancing your ability to achieve your most important sales, innovation, and performance goals.
Think critically about the topic you're planning to present—specifically, its relevance and importance to your audience.
Organize your content using a proven storyboard framework and deliver it in a clear, engaging and convincing fashion.
Apply and practice these vital face-to-face and virtual presentation skills:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Content organization
- Use of visuals
- Q&A interaction
- Maintaining executive presence when receiving push-back or difficult questions
- Presentation Planner: A tool to help you gather info about your audience and what's important to them
- Mandel BLUEPRINT®: A framework for structuring your opening, main points, and closing
- ARM™ (Align, Respond, Maintain): A model for handling tough questions and objections
- Self-Coaching Worksheet: A checklist for tracking feedback − your own and others' − on your skill development
- Virtual Presentation Skills Tips: Best practices for presenting in a virtual environment
- Learn-by-doing application
- Multi-skill integrated learning
- Video recorded exercises
- Highly interactive simulations
- Structured individual coaching