Suzanne McLarnon, The McLarnon Group
Suzanne is a strategic thinker and leader who creates highly effective learning solutions to solve complex business problems. Suzanne and her teams have won 20 industry awards for enablement programs for Sales, Technical Professionals, Leaders and New Hire audiences. She has global industry experience as AVP of Workforce Development at MetLife and she served as the Director of Worldwide Sales Development at Cisco. Recognized as an “intrepreneur," Suzanne has created ten global programs and teams in response to business challenges. Adept at working across cultures, Suzanne thrives in high technology and startup environments. You can reach Suzanne by emailing Suzanne.email@example.com.
- The Little-Known Secret to More Productive Meetings
- 4 Steps to Being a Better Active Listener
- Are You Your Best Self While Presenting?
- What Virtual Communication Skill Do Most People Lack?
- Do Salespeople & Technologists Communicate Differently?
- 3 Data Presentation Tips to Achieve More With Less
- 5 TED Talks to Help You Better Communicate & Change the World
- Ready For Your Close-Up?
- How Can You Navigate Your Team Toward Success?
- Why Do Soft Skills Matter?