Suzanne McLarnon, The McLarnon Group
Suzanne, founder and principal the McLarnon Group, is a strategic thinker and leader who creates highly effective learning solutions to complex business problems. She and her teams have won 20 industry awards for enablement programs for Sales, Technical Professionals, Leaders, and New Hire audiences.
Suzanne has global industry experience as AVP of Workforce Development at MetLife. She also served as the Director of Worldwide Sales Development at Cisco. Recognized as an “intrepreneur," Suzanne has created ten global programs and teams in response to business challenges. Adept at working across cultures, Suzanne thrives in high technology and startup environments. You can reach Suzanne by emailing Suzanne.email@example.com.
Digital Transformation (Dx) has made working in IT more challenging than ever. The biggest barrier to Dx success? Culture and collaboration, according to 50% of companies surveyed by Appian. A further 27% say lack of collaboration between IT and LOB is the top roadblock.
What prevents effective collaboration? Ineffective communication. Read this week's blog and learn why "soft" skills have become a critical success factor for IT professionals everywhere.
- Throwback: Why Appreciation Matters in Life and at Work
- Tips for Communicating Effectively While Wearing a Mask
- Five Tips From a Virtual Meeting Producer
- How to Lead Hybrid Meetings: 5 Tips for Success
- What are the Four Listening Styles?
- How To Develop Listening Intelligence In Your Organization
- Mandel Launches Neuroscience-Based Listening Solution, The Listening Edge™
- Hosting a Virtual User Conference? Prepare Your Speakers to Succeed
- Experiencing Zoom Fatigue? It’s Not Just You. Four Ways to Eliminate the Exhaustion
- 3 Tips for Encouraging Collaboration in Your Virtual Meetings