Bob Sherwin is currently an Executive-In-Residence with Mandel Communications, consulting on issues related to business strategy and corporate development. He has more than 30 years experience working as an executive for some of the world’s largest and most successful training and development companies. Most recently, Bob was COO of Zenger Folkman, where he was responsible for all business operations and the overall performance of the company. Prior to that, he served as CEO of Kaset International and CFO at AchieveGlobal, among other roles. Bob holds a B.S. in Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point and an M.B.A. in Finance and Accounting from the University of Michigan’s Stephen M. Ross School of Business. He and his wife, Susan, enjoy spending time with their four children and nine grandkids.
- Why Appreciation Matters In Life and at Work
- Redefine the User Experience for Your Employees and Customers
- Soft Skills Help Businesses Manage Disruption & Transformation
- Warning: Millennials at Work
- NEW! Communications Training Online Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device
- Inspire Curiosity for Your Ideas by How You Communicate
- How Many Women Are In Your Leadership Pipeline?
- Preparing Generations X, Y, & Z to Be Leaders
- Communicating & Team Building on a Global Stage
- The Two Types of "Brain Freezes" We All Experience (and a Few Quick Tips on How to Cure Them)