Bob Sherwin is currently an Executive-In-Residence with Mandel Communications, consulting on issues related to business strategy and corporate development. He has more than 30 years experience working as an executive for some of the world’s largest and most successful training and development companies. Most recently, Bob was COO of Zenger Folkman, where he was responsible for all business operations and the overall performance of the company. Prior to that, he served as CEO of Kaset International and CFO at AchieveGlobal, among other roles. Bob holds a B.S. in Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point and an M.B.A. in Finance and Accounting from the University of Michigan’s Stephen M. Ross School of Business. He and his wife, Susan, enjoy spending time with their four children and nine grandkids.
- Because Executive Briefings & Meetings Don't Run Themselves
- Is Your Learning at Risk of Becoming Too Convenient?
- Want Your Presentation to Be Memorable? Follow the Rule of Three
- Are Extroverts Really Better at Building Rapport Than Introverts?
- Conference Room Bullies and How to Present to Them
- Is Poor Collaboration Putting Your Digital Transformation at Risk?
- The Little-Known Secret to More Productive Meetings
- 4 Steps to Being a Better Active Listener
- Are You Your Best Self While Presenting?
- What Virtual Communication Skill Do Most People Lack?