Bob Sherwin is currently an Executive-In-Residence with Mandel Communications, consulting on issues related to business strategy and corporate development. He has more than 30 years experience working as an executive for some of the world’s largest and most successful training and development companies. Most recently, Bob was COO of Zenger Folkman, where he was responsible for all business operations and the overall performance of the company. Prior to that, he served as CEO of Kaset International and CFO at AchieveGlobal, among other roles. Bob holds a B.S. in Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point and an M.B.A. in Finance and Accounting from the University of Michigan’s Stephen M. Ross School of Business. He and his wife, Susan, enjoy spending time with their four children and nine grandkids.
- Do Salespeople & Technologists Communicate Differently?
- 3 Data Presentation Tips to Achieve More With Less
- 5 TED Talks to Help You Better Communicate & Change the World
- Ready For Your Close-Up?
- How Can You Navigate Your Team Toward Success?
- Why Do Soft Skills Matter?
- How to Simply Communicate Complex Ideas
- Communication Rules for Fast-Growth Companies
- Your Personal Brand? It's How Others See You
- Questions I Wish I'd Asked (How to Improve Sales Conversations)