Bob Sherwin is currently an Executive-In-Residence with Mandel Communications, consulting on issues related to business strategy and corporate development. He has more than 30 years experience working as an executive for some of the world’s largest and most successful training and development companies. Most recently, Bob was COO of Zenger Folkman, where he was responsible for all business operations and the overall performance of the company. Prior to that, he served as CEO of Kaset International and CFO at AchieveGlobal, among other roles. Bob holds a B.S. in Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point and an M.B.A. in Finance and Accounting from the University of Michigan’s Stephen M. Ross School of Business. He and his wife, Susan, enjoy spending time with their four children and nine grandkids.
- Conference Room Bullies and How to Present to Them
- Is Poor Collaboration Putting Your Digital Transformation at Risk?
- The Little-Known Secret to More Productive Meetings
- 4 Steps to Being a Better Active Listener
- Are You Your Best Self While Presenting?
- What Virtual Communication Skill Do Most People Lack?
- Do Salespeople & Technologists Communicate Differently?
- 3 Data Presentation Tips to Achieve More With Less
- 5 TED Talks to Help You Better Communicate & Change the World
- Ready For Your Close-Up?