Whether new in your career or a seasoned professional, learn to lead, influence, and keep team members engaged and accountable—even when you lack formal authority over them.
In this workshop, participants identify and learn to use their distinct leadership brand to create a shared team vision and culture that strengthens performance and increases productivity.
Disagreements and disengaged team members increase your chances of failing to meet productivity and profitability goals. These outcomes are even more likely when you have to collaborate with busy colleagues who have conflicting priorities and no formal accountability to the project—orto you.
That's why mastering the ability to lead without authority is critical to executing effectively on your company's most important initiatives, strategies, and projects.
- Leverage your personal brand to recruit and retain team members
- Promote a vision to drive team alignment on strategic goals and values
- Understand and use the strengths of each team member
- Keep people accountable and committed through effective discussions
- Recognize individual and team results to build trust and empower performance
- Video-recorded, Coached Exercises
- Structured Peer-to-Peer Coaching Guided by Mandel Facilitator
- Mandel Vision Storyboard®
- Giving Recognition Guidelines
- Coaching Checklist
- On-the-job Resources and Reinforcement Tools
- Learn-by-doing application
- Multi-skill integrated learning
- Video recorded exercises
- Highly interactive simulations
- Structured individual coaching