Web meetings and conference calls can be boring. Disruptive. Irritating, even. They can make you feel like you’re being deprived of time that you could be spending doing “real" work. Do they have to be unproductive and awkward? Definitely not! Here are 8 things you can do to take the pain out of your virtual meetings.
Want to ensure your next virtual presentation won’t sink under the weight of text overload? Here are three actionable tips you can implement immediately to help you grab ahold of and keep your audience's attention.
The webcast is a more difficult medium to master than most assume. Mastering virtual presentations takes experienced coaching, structured practice, and developmental feedback. But, there are things you can do right now to improve your delivery and head off a virtual disaster.
- How Well Does Your Team Handle Tough Questions?
- The Science of Presenting Data Visualizations Effectively
- Presenting Technical Ideas to Business Audiences
- A Little-Known Technique for Calming Your Anxiety About Public Speaking
- Is Memorizing Your Presentation a Bad Idea?
- Are Your User Conference Speakers Ready for the Spotlight?
- What Is the Secret to Nobel Laureate Success?
- Influencing Others Through Story; A Valuable Lesson from Game of Thrones
- Because Executive Briefings & Meetings Don't Run Themselves
- Is Your Learning at Risk of Becoming Too Convenient?