Web meetings and conference calls can be boring. Disruptive. Irritating, even. They can make you feel like you’re being deprived of time that you could be spending doing “real" work. Do they have to be unproductive and awkward? Definitely not! Here are 8 things you can do to take the pain out of your virtual meetings.
Want to ensure your next virtual presentation won’t sink under the weight of text overload? Here are three actionable tips you can implement immediately to help you grab ahold of and keep your audience's attention.
The webcast is a more difficult medium to master than most assume. Mastering virtual presentations takes experienced coaching, structured practice, and developmental feedback. But, there are things you can do right now to improve your delivery and head off a virtual disaster.
- How can we make socially-distanced collaboration work?
- Tips for Effective Communication when Working Remotely
- Sustaining Your Training Strategies During Covid-19 Outbreak
- Want to be a User Conference Hero? Follow These 5 Practical Speaker Tips
- Empathy: The Secret Ingredient for Successful Business Meetings
- Human and Digital Transformation through Learning in 2020
- Why Don’t People Respond to My Emails?
- How to Make Your Next Team Offsite Wildly Productive
- Should I Use the TED Talk Format for My Business Presentation?
- How Well Does Your Team Handle Tough Questions?