Why is it so difficult to be your best self in front of an audience? And what can you do to change that? Turns out, there is more within your control than you think. This week, experience a personal coaching session with 10 of the most powerful dos and don’ts that you can implement right now to have an immediate impact on your performance. Along with this seasoned advice, discover detailed examples and the science behind what it takes to show your most authentic self.
Do you, like me, collaborate with people from all over the world? Then you know that meeting in-person isn't always feasible. But conference calls can feel like an awkward substitute. That's why video is so powerful. When used effectively, video can transform virtual meetings from ineffectual to productive. And everyone loves being on camera, right? Well, not exactly. If the idea of being on camera makes you feel self-conscious, here are some steps you can take to increase your comfort with video calls and vastly improve your virtual communication and relationships.
- Because Executive Briefings & Meetings Don't Run Themselves
- Is Your Learning at Risk of Becoming Too Convenient?
- Want Your Presentation to Be Memorable? Follow the Rule of Three
- Are Extroverts Really Better at Building Rapport Than Introverts?
- Conference Room Bullies and How to Present to Them
- Is Poor Collaboration Putting Your Digital Transformation at Risk?
- The Little-Known Secret to More Productive Meetings
- 4 Steps to Being a Better Active Listener
- Are You Your Best Self While Presenting?
- What Virtual Communication Skill Do Most People Lack?