October 04, 2018
When team performance sinks, it’s the responsibility of the team’s captain to right the ship. Better yet, a great team captain can prevent their crew from crashing against the rocks or getting stranded in the shallows to begin with. How? Here are 3 things leaders of high-performing teams do extraordinarily well.
June 28, 2018
Whether you know it or not, you have a personal brand—it's the way others see you. And it's critical to your ability to be a successful leader. Too often, though, people don't know how others really see them. Do you? Find out what the four elements of a personal brand are and try a simple exercise to help you uncover, take control of, and strengthen your personal brand in and outside of work.
September 07, 2017
A lot of research highlights differences between Generations X, Y, and Z. But one thing they share is a desire to lead. Preparing them to be leaders is a mission-critical task for organizations. But what will it really take to get there? Read the blog to find out.
August 24, 2017
Of all the experiences I’ve had in my career, building a committed, loyal, high-performing global team of trainers has been the most rewarding. But along with the energy and excitement of working with colleagues around the world, came the challenges of team building and communicating across time zones, languages, and cultures. This week, I’d like to share some things the past decade has taught me—and others at Mandel—about how to effectively lead, communicate, and collaborate on a global scale.
- Are You Your Best Self While Presenting?
- What Virtual Communication Skill Do Most People Lack?
- Do Salespeople & Technologists Communicate Differently?
- 3 Data Presentation Tips to Achieve More With Less
- 5 TED Talks to Help You Better Communicate & Change the World
- Ready For Your Close-Up?
- How Can You Navigate Your Team Toward Success?
- Why Do Soft Skills Matter?
- How to Simply Communicate Complex Ideas
- Communication Rules for Fast-Growth Companies