Allison O’Brien affiliation with Mandel began in 2020 as part of our Listening Practice launch. She is the Founder of Peak Impact Consulting Services, a leadership development consulting firm based in Denver, Colorado. Her genuine interest in people and what makes them tick, has paved the way for a career helping individuals and companies transform the way they do business through the standpoint of culture, communication and most importantly, listening.
Her broad scope of work includes executive coaching and leadership development, with a special niche in training new to mid-level managers to gain the communication skills necessary to become trusted and effective leaders. You can reach Allison by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales professionals need a mix of soft skills to be successful. While rapport building is often considered the top sales skill, listening is the most critical skill for closing sales, and building long-term client relationships.
Learn 3 crucial tips to closing sales, and why listening is the top sales skill of 2021.
- The Irresistible Power of Stories in Virtual Selling
- The Top Sales Skill for 2021!
- Top Virtual Communication Mistakes – and How to Overcome Them in 2021!
- Tell a Story. Close a Deal. Even on Zoom.
- Throwback: Why Appreciation Matters in Life and at Work
- Tips for Communicating Effectively While Wearing a Mask
- Five Tips From a Virtual Meeting Producer
- How to Lead Hybrid Meetings: 5 Tips for Success
- What are the Four Listening Styles?
- How To Develop Listening Intelligence In Your Organization