Michael Albert joined Mandel in 2007 following a 25-year career in enterprise technology sales at Oracle and Seibel. He is a senior level Executive Coach, Trainer and works with Mandel clients on a wide variety of projects, to include when clients need their sales teams to better articulate their differentiators – their value story. Outside of Mandel, Michael has a long and rich storytelling background. Among his projects is a film he wrote and directed which premiered at the D.C. International Film Festival.
What does the hit on Netflix called The Queen’s Gambit tell us about how to sell in a virtual setting? Actually, something very important.
Before we break down how this show teaches us the key to virtual selling let’s look at the backstory.
A sales presentation is too important to be diminished to a sideshow in your client’s day. There are several ways to remedy this situation, but one of the most effective techniques is the use of STORIES.
- 7 Tips for Leading Zoom Panel Discussions
- Why Listening Is Key to Onboarding New Hires—Especially If They’re Virtual
- Welcome to the Future of Sales (Hint: It’s Virtual)
- Listen Closely: Your Company Culture Depends On It
- How to Deliver Impactful, Engaging Hybrid Meetings
- Leading a Virtual Team Means Doing Things Differently
- Are You Really Listening?
- 4 Listening Tips for Improving Your Virtual Meetings
- The Irresistible Power of Stories in Virtual Selling
- The Top Sales Skill for 2021!