Vernon Roberts joined Mandel in 2007 and is a senior level Executive Coach, facilitator and works with Mandel clients on articulating the value and clarity in their communications at all levels.
Outside of Mandel, Vernon founded evokevirtual.com, after 20 years in retail banking, commercial lending and learning and development, mostly at Bank of America. At evokevirtual.com he helps learning and development teams transition their delivery and instructional design from face-to-face learning to the virtual environment.
Yet, fifty three percent of leaders we surveyed at a recent webinar said that they had NOT received any training on leading a virtual team.
- How to deliver impactful, engaging hybrid meetings
- Leading a Virtual Team Means Doing Things Differently
- Are You Really Listening?
- 4 Listening Tips for Improving Your Virtual Meetings
- The Irresistible Power of Stories in Virtual Selling
- The Top Sales Skill for 2021!
- Top Virtual Communication Mistakes – and How to Overcome Them in 2021!
- Tell a Story. Close a Deal. Even on Zoom.
- Throwback: Why Appreciation Matters in Life and at Work
- Tips for Communicating Effectively While Wearing a Mask